Various Guitar Hero Skins

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Welcome To The Jungle

That's what I feel when I look at this gorgeous guitar hero skin. A little Mr. Brownstone, November Rain, Sweet Child O'Mine, Get in the Ring, Paradise City. I can just picture it. There he is, the man himself, Slash, that notable stance, slouched over, looking down at the floor, hair down in his face, and just beating a lick out on that guitar that looks like this. Now, I don't know if he personally has one that looks like this particular guitar hero skin or not, but I definitely think it sure would fit him if he doesn't don't you. I just love it. Love it so much that I put it as the graphic at the top of this blog. Has kind of a dark image to it. All the skulls inlaid into the black and gray. The main skull with a mouthfull of roses and the playful musical notes, great design.

Funny little thing, I've got the graphic up as I type this and my 6 year old daughter just came in and looked over my shoulder and said "oh, I love that one". Yes, she's a guitar hero (junior) too.

This guitar hero skin comes available for all flavors below:

No comments:

Guitar Hero Skins