Various Guitar Hero Skins

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Guitar Hero Skins: Do you need it?

For starters, if you don't have the game, get it. It is so highly addictive! But definitely get an alarm or something because you'll quickly lose all track of time and next thing you know, half the day is gone. Anyways, if you rock, you rock. One thing though that could've been done better in my opinion is the guitars. I mean, could they have made them any more boring? Luckily for us addicts, they've made guitar hero skins and detachable guitar hero faceplates.

Do you need them to rock, nah. Do they make your guitar look a little (well, a lot) cooler, oh yeah! Well I think they do. This is my little place in the online community to kind of show which ones I like and which ones I don't as well as discuss anything guitar hero with all. Join in, tell me I'm right, tell me I'm wrong, love to hear from you.

No comments:

Guitar Hero Skins